Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let's give this another try

Blogs are not my favorite things. By now you can probably see that I'm not very good at keeping up to date on things. Facebook has been my source to keep in touch with friends. But I thought that no time better to start than now!

Around November 9th we will be expecting a lil one! We don't know what it is yet, but we will find out, hopefully soon! We're very excited and nervous at the same time! It's scary to be responsible for this little one and raising a human being in the world today.

Life has been moving so quickly since the wedding. Right now we are in the process of looking for a home on wheels that we can pull behind the truck. We will be needing one very shortly. August is when we officially join Bible Revival and start traveling full time. The fall is all booked and it seems every week we have a new church on the schedule for next year! I'm excited to travel and can't wait to see the world.

Joe and I at Navy Pier in Chicago this past weekend.

hopefully, more updates to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this