Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update: 33 weeks and 1 day!

How far along: 33 weeks, 1 day

I hate how my hair is the same style in every shot. I should start taking pics on Sundays. That's when I actually do my hair!

Countdown: 6 weeks, 6 days

Size of baby: Large cantaloupe! (19-22in, 5.5lbs)

Maternity clothes: Anything long and stretchy! Dresses and tanks with bikini top underneath!!! (hot week)

Movement: His kicks, punches, stretches, (whatever he's doing) HURT!!! At times it feels like a heel is stuck up in between my lung and rib cage! I do not remember Lincoln being quite as active as this one! And LOTS of hiccups!!!

What I miss: My body pillow....

Sleep: Can't get comfortable...heartburn and indigestion always starts right before bed.

Symptoms: Like I said, still more heartburn. Clumsy, pregnancy brain, tired, and lazy..... (maybe some of these aren't REALLY pregnancy symptoms...) :-/

Cravings: Anything with chocolate! I've been eating these chocolate covered, peanut butter granola bars from Aldi's....(hence the heartburn probably) oh yum!  

Best moment of the week: my doctor telling me that she's liking the progress, and to keep eating whatever I've been eating! More chocolate granola bars for me!!! :) OH!! and finding a $70 high chair for $17 at Walmart! Woohoo!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the kid's room finished.

Sharing with:





Let's hear it for the boys Link up at The Mob Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this