Saturday, November 7, 2009

Then and Now

On November 3, 2008 at 2:55pm my life completely changed. I became a mommy. This little person became apart of my life and now has me wrapped around his little finger!
Today he's not so little and doens't need mommy to do everything for him. Only sometimes.
He's adventurous, outgoing, not very shy, and rides a four wheeler in our little house by himself! He enjoys meal time, sitting in daddy's before nap time, reading books, and finding every little thing he's not supposed to have.
I thank God for allowing us to raise Lincoln Joseph.
I wish I was more faithful to my blog so that you all can see how much he's grown and where we've been. I will try harder!
Happy birthday buddy! I love you and can't wait to see how much you grow this next year! But you'll always be my lil man!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this