Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mailbox surprise!

Look what we got in the mail today!!! Thanks mom!!!

A box FULL of goodies! I can't wait to use the coffee and read some magazines! Oh, and use my sweet smelling candle!

Joe loves his business cards you made him!

I LOVE the necklace of Lincoln that you made me!!!
Lincoln was supposed to be taking his nap. But he was too excited.


He LOVES the clothes and baby wipes and socks that you gave him!!!
THANKS GRANDMA!


More pictures taken this week.

Valentine's Day at City Range Restaurant. They gave me a rose!



This picture is for Great Grandma Ortega. He's wearing a new church shirt from her!

Have a good week! And don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like everything!! What fun!!!!! You got NEW GLASSES!!!!!!! They look GREAT! Can't wait to see you, SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I wanted to let you know I stopped by your blog, but I won't be able to enter the giveaway (I live in Canada). It looks like a good one though!
    Your baby is adorable too!

    Stacie :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this