Friday, February 13, 2009

I Love my Valentine!

This is an old picture of me and my Valentine from college 3 years ago at the Valentine's Banquet at Northland. I'm glad to say that he's still the love of my life!Joe...
I'm thankful for all the memories and moments that we share together. There's no one else I'd rather be with. You make all the adventures in life fun, interesting, and memorable. Thank you for joining me on this journey. You are my best friend, soul mate, and a dream come true! Thank you for giving me a beautiful son, for loving me, for being such a caring person, for your music, for being my strength in hard times, being a rock, a comforter, my everything. I pray to be the best in all that I do. For you, our son, our family, and our Savior.
Thank you Lord, for my husband, Joe... Happy Valentine's Day babe, I love you!


A beautiful rose from my husband. (he used to send me pics of flowers every Monday durning college!)
To all my friends, old and new, and to my family, Happy Valentine's Day! I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this