Sunday, September 30, 2012

update on kiddos and life

I've missed blogging...These kiddos have kept me busy...


Beckham at 2 weeks

 Beckham with big brother at 14 weeks

It's hard to believe that it's been almost 4 months since Beckham was born. What's even harder to believe is that Lincoln will be 4 in about a month! CRAZY!!! He is growing into such a big boy. A little man really. Some of the things he comes up with cracks me up and I wonder to my self, "what in the world? where did he come up with that?!" I really should write them down. (cuz now I can't come up with any...)

My favorite thing about Lincoln right now is his imagination. From pretending to be Iron Man, playing Blue's Clues (he always makes me Blue...), to building robots. I decided that for his birthday, we will be getting him some big boy Legos! He's doing the best he can with what he's got now, which isn't a whole lot!

I've been trying to do preschool with him. But with baby and house work and lack of motivation....yea...I'm terrible at it...anyways...This is a new week...

Beckham is growing WAY TO FAST!!! I'm thinking he's my last baby and I don't want to let go, miss anything, or make him grow too fast! He's a very smiley baby and LOVES his daddy! He enjoys watching big brother and has just found a new growl/voice thing...it's so cute!

Right now Lincoln are waiting excitedly for Uncle Ken and Aunt RuthAnn to get in. They are moving to Greenville from Colorado and should be here soon! RuthAnn will be traveling with the quartet (that Joe travels with,) playing the piano. We are excited for this opportunity for them and happy to have family in town! With that happening, Joe and I have been looking for a house to buy thinking this might mean we will be here longer. 

so...kids, house hunting, in-laws moving in town, some preschooling, church, and family time...I'll TRY to fit blogging in there. What should I blog about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this