Friday, January 26, 2007

Pray for the Doolittle family

I got this email today.

Doug Doolittle, a former staff member, passed away this afternoon after a battle with cancer. Please continue to pray for Diane (his wife), Lauranne, Wesley, and AJ (his children). Pray for Doug's parents, Diane's parents, as well as the siblings of both Doug and Diane.

I didn't know Mr. Doolittle at all. But through testimonies from other people, this man lived a life for God. My teacher Miss Wagar mentioned in class today at how amazed she is at how his wife is just a wonderful tesimony of God's grace in her life. I know that this will be hard for NBBC's faculty. They have been praying for Doug for a long time. Also remember family members. I don't know what it's like to lose a close family member. It's go to be hard. But praise God that He is still on His throne and is in control.
My thoughts and prayers are with the Doolittle family

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this