Friday, April 13, 2012

Pregnancy update: 30 weeks and 3 days!!!

Sorry I've been bad and not updating over the last couple weeks. I've been tired tired tired....Same old story for the last couple weeks. Just can't seem to get this fog off me. Pregnancy brain has been terrible and I just don't want to do ANYTHING!!! That's my excuse...Sorry...

So here it is. It's down to the final weeks!!!! We're in the single digits for the countdown!!!

(I take horrible pics, I know...)

How far along: 30 weeks and 3 days

Countdown: 9 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: (still measuring a week bigger) a head of lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)

Maternity clothes: Whatever I can find, (which has been hard) I need more tank tops and shirts. I hate to buy more clothes for just a few more weeks of big belly.... So I might pull out my maxi dress and see how that looks. Like today I'm wearing a dress/shirt from Express. Forgot how much I liked it! Bonus! It's comfy!!! :)

Movement: LOTS!!!! and lots of braxton hicks contractions too. Definitely more than last pregnancy. I think it's mostly because I don't drink water...I know....I really should be drinking water. I'm trying. I'm just not a water drinker.

What I miss: Being able to walk like a normal person. I'm so over with this waddle.

Sleep: Can't get enough. Though, I did pretty good yesterday without my nap! That's a first in a long while! My energy level comes and goes.

Symptoms: Sore back, fatigue, REALLY BAD PREGNANCY BRAIN!!!!

Cravings: candy. I think I ate most of my son's Easter candy. I can't go to Aldi's without buying some of the  Australian strawberry flavored licorice. (you know, that really soft licorice....my BIGGEST weakness right now) I heard of someone who refrained from eating candy and bought a little stash of her favorite kind to reward herself for after delivery...hhmmmm...can I do it???

Best moment of the week: Lincoln telling me that I make his heart happy! Makes all this mommy/pregnancy business all worth it! :)

What I'm looking forward to: The moment they place my son on my chest and we get to see each other for the first time!

Other random updates since last pregnancy post:
I passed my 3hr glucose test, so I've been spoiling myself. (which you've probably noticed with all the candy eating lately)
I had an ultra sound done yesterday and my placenta is not low like it was earlier on, so that's good news.
I got to visit my sister in Indianapolis couple weeks ago.
I rearranged Lincoln's room and made it into the 'boys room.' There's a pack n play in there and I'm making a dresser into a changing station.
I packed a diaper bag. (this one is just crazy to me, I don't know why....but it is)
Preschool with Lincoln has been put on hold.
Lincoln likes to look at the recent ultra sound pictures! One of them he pointed and asked,
"what's this?"
I said, "It's his pee-pee."
"OH!! HAHA!!!"
His reaction was just too funny!! He cracks me up!

So that's pretty much it! Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with:

The Good Bad Ugly Link up hosted by: www.diamondsdogtagsdiapers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this