Friday, April 20, 2012

I won a blog award!!!

Jessica from Young At Heart Mommy just tweeted me to let me know that she nominated me for the Liebster Award! That just made my night!!! Thank you so much Jessica! :) It's been fun getting to know you through the #UBP12! I love making new bloggy friends! 




Please check out Young At Heart Mommy where you can get to know Jessica! She has a really cute blog and a darling little girl!


What's the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to fairly new blogs with 200 or less followers. It's a great way to support fellow bloggers who deserve some more attention! 


Being nominated for a Liebster comes with a few guidelines...

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you think deserve some recognition.  Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
5. Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post--however you normally get in contact with them!

Here are my 5 nominations! (no particular order) These are all blogs that I like to visit that I feel deserve some extra attention. Enjoy! (And don't forget to follow and show your support!)

  1. Jessica from Gardner Clan
  2. Hillary from The Sassy One
  3. Tamara from Four Girls & A Daddy
  4. Kasey from These Five of Mine Plus Two
  5. Angela from The Ps 37:4 Life


1 comment:

Share this