The Lord is my light and my salvation: whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock...
...Thy face, Lord, will I seek...
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart...
These were just some verses that I read today that were encouraging. Always a good reminder.
I'm anxious to get back on the road and minister to fellow believers. I'm even more anxious to be home for the summer. These next two months are going to be so busy and the summer in Wisconsin is looking so inviting! I can't wait! I'll be home with my family, close to Joe's family, and best of all...Close to the beach! My favorite!
Take some time today and reflect on what the Lord is doing in your life. Is he stretching you? Did you read an encouraging verse today? I'm always reminding myself to practice a thankful heart.
5 things I'm thankful for today:
- The sun is shining brightly! I love sunny days!
- Quiet time in God's word.
- My husband is out with another full days work before we head out on the road.
- Lincoln didn't wake up at 3am like the last two nights!
- Friends. I have wonderful friends that encourage me. I should thank them personally.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!