Friday, February 26, 2010

Check that off the list!!!!

Remember my list at the bottom of this post? It looked something like this:

Finish strong with Bible Revival this Spring...
Ink for printer....

Move to Midland...

Get my coupons and freebies in the mail....

Read more blogs...

PRINT AND SHOP!!!! :
)

The Lord blesses above and beyond! Joe has been praying for a certain amount to come in from our tax return. We just want to catch up on our bills. Well, we did more than that! The return was more than we expected and we were able to 1) pay off credit card; 2) pay off medical bills; 3) have both trailer AND truck payments CAUGHT UP(!!!!!); 4) buy this!!! and 5) have extra to set aside!!!!

Even though we are still paying off loans for truck and trailer, it feels SO good to be caught up! We've been praising the Lord all day!

So that's one of the things that was on my mental list, but didn't put it down on my blog. I guess I would put it under the "finish strong" part!

Another thing I want to check off my list is "ink for printer." Well, it still needs ink, but we went out to Wal-mart and bought a new HP Print, Scan, Copy machine.

I had one in college and LOVED it! Plus the ink isn't so expensive! So this one's mine (and Joe's too) while Joe has his art printer for his business!

One more thing I want to say...I had mentioned that our little laptop screen was busted because of a tumble it took when Lincoln yanked on the cord....anyways.... *sigh*....I'm not bitter. Well Joe worked and did some tweaking and now my laptop is usable! The screen doesn't work still, but it's hooked up through the tv and I'm using the tv screen as my monitor. Cool, huh? Except there's more cords. And I'm not mobile...Oh well! :)

So, all these thing aren't REALLY on my list...but I think the Lord knew what REALLY needed to be on my list! Ya know?! I can't wait to start printing and to start saving! Help me keep an eye out for those big deals out there! I'm a newbie, so I'm more than happy to hear what's out there! I am following quite a few blogs as you can see on the left in my blog roll. Some really neat gals out there! Thanks for all the hard work you put into your blogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. God is watching after you. Love it.

    Hope you can join us Tuesday for the online study.

    Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete

Share this