Wednesday, January 20, 2010

365-17

Visit Joe's Studio! His website is finished and looking great!


Yesterday we went to Downtown Greenville and hung this piece in Spill The Beans! If you ever get a chance to visit, check out this sweet coffee shop on Main St. Thanks Abram and Sarah for letting us show off Joe's artwork!

I just love downtown and think that it would be awesome to live in the area! One of Joe's favorite place to visit is Jared Emerson's studio in Artist Row. Joe kind of knew him as they were kids, but within the last year we've gotten to know him better!

Here's Joe and Jared (Joe on the right!) in front of a piece that Jared did live. It's a picture of Christ with thorns on his head. Jared's been a huge inspiration to Joe to get started on his art business!

4 comments:

  1. How cool! Giraffe's are my favorite! What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures both. I love the one of Christ too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dh family lives in Greenville... I'll have to check this out when I come to town in April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's awesome. I love art, there are several artists in my family, so it's a main vein that I've grown up around. How inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this