Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 - days 8 & 9!

Since I was in the blogging mood, I thought of posting some pics from the last two days. I'll try this everyday this week since I don't know what the weekend's going to look like. We will be heading towards Atlanta, GA for our next performance with the Bible Revival Team.

I've been having lots of fun blog hopping and looking at everyone's pictures! There are so many mommy photographers and I'm a little jealous at how nice there pics turn out! So today I thought to be a little creative and tried some photo editing in Picnik!

Day 8Lincoln wanted to try some of the soda like daddy!

Day 9I LOVE my morning coffee! Gotta have it with my flavored creamer!

7 comments:

  1. Great shots - I love the focus on your little one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I have to have my flavored cream too. lOVE IT! nice editing. I love picnik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty soon he'll be just like Mama too & want some cooffee :) My kids LOVE Starbucks :) Hey the kids hot chocolate is only a buck! :) I LOVE coffee too! Your makes me wanna go make a pot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...sweet! I don't care for Coffee, but great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my coffee and creamer too!! I may just need to go fix me some real fast. Great, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie your little man is..adorable picture. I love the coffee pic though, as I'm TOTALLY with you on that one! LOVE me some coffee in the mornin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the coffee...I don't want it to taste too much like coffee :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this