Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 Project


I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

I won't be able to post my pictures everyday, like some, but I am planning on taking pictures throughout the week and doing one big post at the end of the week. This should help me pick up that camera that's been collecting dust and give me a reason why I should use it. I'm not a photographer at all. I'll try not to bore you all. But with warning, I'll just let you know that my son will probably show up a lot! I've missed out on the last couple months because I've been lost with no idea on what to shoot. I've been looking back at pictures that I've taken when he was 2-4months and miss those days. Right now I don't have much to show, so this should help! :)

I'm excited and hope you too will participate! So pick up that camera and start shooting! (now where are the camera batteries?!)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Glad you are joining us!

    Your son will be a great subject! And the assignments will stretch you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the project!

    ReplyDelete

Share this