Thursday, March 22, 2012

My bookshelf

I've been in a reading mood lately. Most of my bookshelf contains mothering/parenting books. My problem is that I will start a book, get to a spot that doesn't interest me, I'll take a long break, or something happens like I'm too busy, or I'll find a different book. After a while, I'm half way through 5 different books not being able to retain a whole lot. So, I've been trying to be good, not to rent anything from the library, so that I can give myself time to read what I have at home and actually finish them. I've been picking up books through paperbackswap.com and plan on swapping them back for the others that are on my wishlist! Thought I'd share, I know it's a lot. But I hope to at least read 15 books with in the year! Is that a lot? I've never counted or kept track how many books I've read...This is a first.

Here's where I'll start.
Learning to Live Financially Free by Marybeth & Curt Whalen (started months ago and would really like to finish it this month...)
The Power of a Postive Wife by Karol Ladd (JUST started)
Savoring Living Water by Lara Williams and Katie Orr (click on picture to go to the website)
(Fun read) The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger




What's on your bookshelf that you have read or would like to read? I might like to add it myself! Let me know if you've read and recommend any that are on my list!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this