Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pregnancy update: 25 weeks


How far along: 25 weeks

Countdown: 15 weeks

Size of baby: He's as big as a cucumber. 15 in, 2.2lbs

Maternity clothes: Still, the only clothing that I wear that is really maternity are my church/dress clothes. I pulled out the maternity skirt this week.

Movement: A little less active than last week. Sometimes it seems he'll curl up on my right/front and I'll have this weird bulge showing.

What I miss: Being able to do daily stuff without feeling EXHAUSTED by mid afternoon/early evening.


Sleep: Getting a little more uncomfortable. Surprised I've survived without my body pillow this far. I haven't had any crazy dreams like I did at the beginning. (that I can remember)

Symptoms: um....TMI: gassy.... I don't remember that from last pregnancy. And really sore back at the end of the day.

Cravings: I went to P.F. Changs the other night, and ever since then I've been wanting to go back for egg rolls.

Best moment of this week: Buying a double stroller. It's like a sit 'n' stand. It's a used, looks like new, Fisher Price Stand and Ride Duo Stroller.
(Picture from Amazon.com)

What I'm looking forward to: Picking a name. We haven't really talked about it. We had a name that we've always liked way back when we were picking out Lincoln's name. So I think we just always thought of that name being this little one's name. I don't want to really SAY it out loud or type it out for everyone to see it yet. I'm still waiting...I think it's because we've had this name picked out for forever that it seems too unreal to actually have it become a REAL name!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this