Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pregnancy Update week 27

*YAWN* all I can say these days is, "Where's my bed?! Is it nap time yet? Why am I SO tired???"

Today I was in the dr. office waiting to get my blood drawn after I drank that nasty orange stuff...and I almost fell asleep in my chair it's been so bad....

BUT!!! I just got up from a nap and am drinking some Pepsi, so hopefully that will get me through the evening! Seriously though, I don't remember being this tired with my first!

I feel like I look huge...I FEEL huge!!!

How far along: 27 weeks - Third trimester starts now!!!!

Countdown: 13 weeks

Size of baby: Small cabbage. 17 in, 2.9 lbs

Maternity clothes: Bring out the maternity summer clothing! Couple months ago I found a good sale and stocked up on summer clothes for our Florida trip in February. There in the picture is a comfy tank I had gotten then. I think from now on that's all I'll be wearing is tanks and my stretchy capris. 
Last week Joe and I found a REALLY cute dress at Target and I can't wait to wear it!!! :)

Movement: Lots of jabbing going on. Sometimes really hard jabs! Couple weeks ago I mentioned that I thought he was curling up on my right/front side and then I'd get this weird bump on my belly...It's been happening more often and my stomach muscles will get really hard. The other night as I was laying down, my stomach was so deformed I googled "braxton hicks" and I found a picture that a girl took of her belly during a braxton hicks, and sure enough...I was having them without even realizing it! They don't hurt like it seems for other people. I just get really tight stomach muscles and a funny looking belly that's lop sided. I get them almost every night when I lay down at the end of the day. At least this time it's that instead of the annoying leg cramps like I was having in my last pregnancy...SO PAINFUL!!!!

What I miss: Wearing normal shirts.

Sleep: never seem to get enough. I took two little naps today.

Symptoms: My bladder suffering here!

Cravings: Dark soda like Coke or Pepsi

Best moment of the week: Buying more summer baby clothes at a consignment sale! :) (summer clothing is my weakness!)

What I'm looking forward too: Seeing my baby's face for the very first time. Joe and I have been talking about how anxious we are getting to meet this little one!

Linking up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this