Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pregnancy update: 26 weeks

It was an uneventful week here. Can't remember what happened or if there's anything important to report...

How far along: 26 weeks


Countdown: 14 weeks (98 days!)

Size of baby: Head of cauliflower 16 in, 2.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, not gonna wear them till last minute. :) Except for that ugly maternity dress I wore on Sunday....

Movement: ACTIVE!!!! I think he must be moving into position, or he has found that his legs and feet are good for kicking up into my rib cage! Especially when I'm sitting down. He must be running out of room.

What I miss: energy...

Sleep: good, but not enough...and when nap time comes around, I never take advantage of it...

Symptoms: Little bit of heartburn in the evenings. and TIRED ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Cravings: Nothing that I can think of....

Best moment of this week: Having daddy and big brother both at my belly saying hi and singing to baby!

What I'm looking forward to: Having tomorrow's appointment done and over with. I have to stay and do the glucose test...not looking forward to it, just want it done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this